Creating an Exhibitor Package
You will most likely want to create exhibitor packages (combinations of a-la-cart items). You can combine any assortment of offerings in these packages. To get started select "Add Package" from the Exhibitor Pricing page and begin setting up a new package (or edit one already created).
Begin by entering basic information for this exhibitor package.
- Package Name - make it something simple others will understand
- Description - help give it more clarity and what someone can expect if purchasing
- Total Quantity Available - how many total of this package are you going to make available
- Minimum and Maximum Quantity - set either/both the minimum and maximum quantity for each of package. Additional help text is provided on the screen.
- Required - is the product required
- Private - make the offer private from the public. NOTE: you will need to create an offer to allow people to purchase this package since it is not listed on your site.
Optionally include a membership with the purchase of this package.
Here you choose from your a-la-cart items to create your package. You must have already created your items in order to combine and notate here. Here's how to set up a package:
- Select - first select the item in the radio box to the left of the title
- Quantity - select the quantity included in the package
- Selection Option - use the selection of a group option within a package if you have scenario where someone can select 1 of 3 items. NOTE: leave this blank to require in package. If you choose to create a group then follow the steps to create a package group by giving it a name and # of selections.
Set the pricing schedule for this package.
When you have set up the package click save. You can always come back and edit.