This all sounds great but what’s the process to get started?
Step 1 - Create an Account
Your community administer will provide you a link to create your organization's subdomain account. Creating a membership should take you 10 minutes or less.
Step 2 - Configure Your Account
Upon creating your account you will be guided to a configuration page. This page will guide you through the following:
- Configure Stripe - Stripe is the payment gateway used for all financial transactions. Setting up your Stripe account will take 10 minutes or less. This will allow for financial transactions to flow through to your organization (example: event registration, course purchases, product purchases, etc.)
- Post a Resource - Upload audio sessions, video content, images, documents, or articles for your members to engage with.These resources are a great way to start meaningful discussion around the topics your organization is involved with.
- Post a Job - You now have the ability to post job listings for open positions, providing details such as location, salary range, and job responsibilities. Community members can apply for these positions and your organization admins can manage applicant information to find the perfect match!
- Host an Event - Bring your community members together by hosting an event. Whether it’s a large conference with thousands of attendees and hundreds of exhibitors or a small meetup with a handful of participants, you can manage every detail and collect payments all from a single place.
- Create Custom Pages - Tell your organization’s story through compelling custom profile pages, built with our easy-to-use drag and drop CMS editor.
- Connect with your Members - Create scheduled newsletters to keep your members up to date with everything going on in your organization. Use advanced filters to narrow down the audience and maximize engagement with a more targeted approach.
- Customize your co-branded community home page - Give your members a familiar and customized experience in the community.
Step 3 - Stay Engaged!
This might sound like an obvious point, but your subdomain will not build itself and your community will not engage without guidance. It's imperative that you build a strategy to intentionally guide and engage your audience to see the success of the subdomain tools.